From single mobile user plans to contact centers with hundreds of users and multiple locations, we have the solutions you need for the prices you want.
- We offer our own VoIP solution, co-located in five cities for reliability and geo-redundancy
- Ally Voice includes:
- 24/7/365 local support, one main number, one FAX number, inbound caller ID, and audio conference bridge
- Advanced call screening to block or screen telemarketers, spam calls, and robocalls is free on the main number and available on all numbers
- Other features are determined by the user type
- On-Site installation and training is provided with every new account
- On-site support and Managed Services are available for an additional cost
- Unlimited configuration changes and training – clients are asked to provide a 48-hour notice
- We are a certified sales partner with all major phone providers and VoIP providers. See our provider comparison page!
Ally Voice plans start as low as $25 per user, have features comparable to all major providers, and come with our fantastic local and direct support. We save you money by allowing you to pick the features and usage that best fits your business. We don’t force you to pay for features you don’t want or need, such as HD Video Conferencing, third-party integrations, text messaging(SMS), call recording, and direct dial numbers for every extension. See below for how our plans and packages compare!