- To referred Clients: 50% off initial set-up fees for:
- Ally Voice – Hosted PBX, E-FAX, Analog Lines, SIP Trunks, PRI
- Ally Broadband Internet powered by AT&T
- Ally Cellular Backup powered by Verizon Wireless
- Ally Managed Internet Service powered by AT&T
- To referring Non-Profit: Matching Donation of the discount of the Client
That’s Right!!! By teaming up, both the New Ally Voice customer and the Non-Profit benefit.
It’s this simple: Click here to fill out the referral form and have the customer reach out to Ally Communications. We’ll do the rest!
When the Non-Profit refers a new customer to Ally Communication, either the customer or the Non-Profit can submit a referral form, prior to the company working with Ally Communications.
Once the customer is activated and has Ally Voice installed, Ally Communications will calculate the donation and send a check during each Quarterly Donation Period. Here’s an example of how much can be donated with just one business referral:
ACME, Inc was referred to Ally Communications. ACME gets new Ally Voice service and other great service offerings for their ten (10) office lines and two Ally Broadband Internet lines.
ACME will get $25 off each Voice line set-up charge, for a $250 savings. ACME will get $100 off each Ally Broadband Internet line set-up fee for a $200 savings. ACME receives a total of $450.00 savings.
Ally Communications will send a $450.00 donation to the Non-Profit during the next Quarterly Donation Period.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals from non-profits.
- This offer is not eligible to combine with other offers.
- The qualifying 5013C charities eligible for this referral program are listed on the Referral Form Non-Profit list.
- This offer is for new clients of Ally Communications.
- Quarterly Donation Period is calculated by totaling all donations to each Non-Profit from the preceding quarter sales activity and making a single donation by the end of the following quarter. (Example: Q1 sales is calculated and processed by the end of Q2.)
- Ally Voice will notify Non-Profit of all referral processing.
- Program guidelines are subject to be modified or terminated without notice.