If you have any questions about your telephony service or hardware, contact us today to see the Ally difference.
Telephone User Guides
Understanding how to use a new phone system can be difficult. We understand the learning curve many systems come with so we’ve developed user guides and other quick reference guides to help smooth the transition for your company.
- Ally Hosted PBX Administrator’s Guide
- Ally SkySwitch WEB Centrex Administrator’s Guide
- Ally Cloud PBX User Guide
- Ally UM8000 Voicemail System Administration Guide
- NEC VM8000 Voicemail System Quick Reference Guide
- NEC SV8100 Quick Reference Guide
- NEC SL2100 Contact Center/ SL2100 InControl Guide
- Univerge UM8000 Quick Reference Sheet
- Univerge UM8000 Administration Console Guide
- Univerge SV8100 VM8000 InMail Quick Reference Sheet
- Univerge SV8100 VM8000 InMail User Guide
- Univerge SV8100 12/24/32 Button Digital & IP Reference Sheet
- Univerge SV8100 DESI-Less 8 Button Digital & IP Reference Sheet
- Univerge SV8100 2 Button Digital & IP Reference Sheet
- Univerge SV8100 6 Button Digital & IP Reference Sheet
- Univerge SV8100/SV8300 Quick Reference Sheet
Understanding more about your phone system is easy -
With Ally as your partner all your questions are answered.
Finding the perfect phone system for your business is easy with Ally Communications. We offer an agnostic approach to telephony and help you choose the best fit for you. If you are looking for more information on some of our phone systems, downloadable pdf’s are available to help make the decision easier. If you have any questions about a specific phone, contact us for more information.
- NEC SL1100 Information Sheet
- NEC SL1100 Businesses Benefits
- NEC SL1100 Communications Analyst
- NEC SL1100 Smart Communications
- NEC SL2100 Information Sheet
- NEC SL2100 Communications System
- NEC SL2100 for Small Businesses
- NEC SMB Wireless ML440
- NEC Software Assurance