More than a phone company. More than an IT vendor. We’re an ally.
Ally Communications goes beyond selling phone services and phone systems. We work as an extension of your business to help you see the bigger picture and help you make decisions strategically, supporting your business goals now and in the future.
- Advocate for the Client: We are NOT employed by the carriers and maintain an agnostic consultative approach. We do not have quotas, so we can focus on finding the best solutions for your business.
- Saving you Time and Frustration: We not only offer multiple solutions with multiple carriers, saving you time by not having to meet or speak to the individual providers, but we also integrate those services with your existing network and equipment.
- Saving you Money: We require pricing parity with our carriers, meaning you will always get the same price with Ally as buying directly with the carrier.
- Experience: We have over 50 years of combined experience working with phone and Internet providers. We have even more experience working with cabling, hardware, software, and networks.
- Choice: We are partners with over 100 Phone, Internet, Cellular, and Cloud providers. We also have our own VoIP platform. We are authorized dealers for Microsoft, SonicWall, WatchGuard, Netgear, EnGenius, Cisco, TrendMicro, Malware Bytes, Carbonite, Yealink, Polycom, NEC, Samsung, Sangoma, and many more.
- Ongoing Support: After an install is complete, we continue to directly support your account with any service we have sold.
- Communication: Shouldn’t communication with a communications company be easy? We think so! We answer calls within 2-3 rings. We accept SMS/text on all business lines. Support tickets can be opened via phone, SMS, chat, web form, email, or portal. We offer customer admin portals for managed services, managed Wi-Fi, and our hosted PBX (Ally Voice)
- Total Solution: You can rely on us for a complete end-to-end solution with no finger-pointing – Internet service, Phone Service, Cellular service, Cabling, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, PC’s, Servers, Backup, Office 365, Microsoft Licensing, and Low-Voltage Cabling.