Reliable, Flexible, Scalable, Capable, Affordable
Ally Communications offers the best business phone services and systems available to small and medium-sized businesses.
Unified Communications Technology is changing faster than ever and traditional business phone system manufacturers can’t keep up. Traditional business phone systems are now obsolete before they make it to the assembly line, much less before they are installed. To ensure you aren’t stuck with an expensive antique screwed onto your wall or in your rack, we offer hosted phone systems (cloud-based), on-premise hybrid IP systems, and a combination of the two. We are partners with Sangoma, 3cx, Ring Central, 8×8, Nextiva, Vonage, and many others. Even with all of those options, the favorite solution is often our own Ally Voice hosted PBX.
Regardless of the phone service or system that you purchase through Ally Communications, you will receive on-site installation and training along with on-going local support. Since we are also a managed services provider, you won’t find any finger-pointing. We can get to the root of any issue, whether it’s with your ISP, your networking equipment, cabling, or the phone provider. Our ability to design, install, and support your network and services means that we are not only great at solving issues, but also preventing them.
Ally Voice includes:
- 24/7/365 local support, one main number, one FAX number, inbound caller ID, E911 registration, and audio conference bridge
- Advanced call screening to block or screen telemarketers, spam calls, and robocalls is free on the main number and available on all numbers
- Other features are determined by the user type
- On-Site installation and training is provided with every new account
- On-site support and Managed Services are available for an additional cost
- Unlimited configuration changes and training – clients are asked to provide a 48-hour notice