On March 31, 2020, Microsoft announced that they will be renaming the Office 365 SMB subscriptions to Microsoft 365 effective April 21, 2020.
What are the changes and how will they affect your business?
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps (for business)
- Office 365 ProPlus is now Microsoft 365 Apps (for enterprise)
No action is needed from you. Your Office 365 SMB subscription will automatically be renamed to Microsoft 365. You will see the name of your subscription update to the new name across your Admin Portal. For more details, please review this PowerPoint deck.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://allycomestage.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Microsoft-Office-365-name-change-Ally-Communications.pdf” title=”Microsoft Office 365 name change – Ally Communications”]
To help you start or grow your Microsoft cloud practice, we have two special offers: free email and data migration to Microsoft 365 and 30 days free for new Microsoft 365 seats purchased through Ally Communications
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com