Response Times & Emergency Upgrades
- On average, we answer our phones within 7 seconds.
- We answer web chats in less than 30 seconds.
- Tickets for hourly “on-demand” support are worked on a best-effort basis.
- We offer 24/7 remote support for Ally’s Internet and Phone services.
- All other support outside of our normal business hours is billable.
- We offer a guaranteed response time for the following services:
- Managed IT Support – See Chart Below
- Ally Voice
- Ally Internet
- Ally Cellular
- An “Emergency Upgrade” is available for $100
- Remote Support – 15-minute response
- On-Site Support – 4 business hours
Priority & Guaranteed Response
|Critical||15 Minutes||An entire location is offline or unable to work|
|High||1 Hour||Department is offline or unable to work|
|Medium||2 Hours||A single PC or User is offline or unable to work|
|Low||4 Hours||Degraded service (Slow Internet, WiFi, poor call quality|
|No SLA||None / Best-Effort||New User, Software, Hardware or Maintenance|
Ally Communications, LLC reserves the right to adjust pricing/rates and terms without advance notice,
as part of its current pricing schedule.