What is included?
- Automated monitoring of your connection every 60 seconds, 24/7/365.
- A support ticket is created once a service is down for ten minutes.
- A support ticket can be opened at the client’s request for packet loss above 1%.
- Statistics are stored for at least 30 days, which helps when we need to prove there is an intermittent
issue or a repeat issue.
- Clients may request a custom status page to view monitor statistics and subscribe to email alerts.
- Our team proactively engages outages during our Business Hours, M-F 8-5.
- We contact your on-site contact to verify the status of the modem or gateway.
- We then contact the provider to open a support ticket, and if necessary, schedule a service call.
- We continue to work with the provider’s technical support team, the provider’s on-site technicians, and your on-site contact until the connection is fully operational.
What is NOT included:
- After-hours Support
- On-site support
- Troubleshooting when the ISP Gateway is reporting to be online*
- *We will not charge to rectify issues with DNS, routing, jitter, or packet loss above 1% with the ISP, but the time to diagnose and rule out client hardware and networks is considered billable time. We will request permission before performing billable work.
- Moves, adds, changes, disconnects
- Our project team will handle these and determine whether or not it is billable time.