This guide is to help answer some common questions regarding payments, invoices, and discounts. Click on the question to view the answer or scroll through this and other pages on our website.
That said we would love to spend one on one time to resolve any issues or questions.
During business hours: You can call our billing department at (256) 740-3979 or chat online at allyadvantage.com.
Anytime: You can open a ticket anytime by emailing email@example.com & we will be in touch as soon as possible during business hours OR you can schedule a 15 min review during business hours HERE.
What are the available Payment Options?
At Ally Communications, we strive to make your customer experience as pleasant and simple as possible. You can easily pay your invoices through our Ally Communications billing portal at https://allyadvantage.connectboosterportal.com/ or set up auto payments. We also have several convenient payment options available for our customers.
If you choose to pay via ACH, you may:
- opt to automatically pay all invoices (monthly recurring and non-recurring),
- automatically pay monthly recurring invoices ONLY, or
- set an automatic payment amount limit for non-recurring invoices.
If you choose to pay via credit card, you may:
- opt to automatically pay monthly recurring invoices ONLY
All monthly services include a discount of $10 for e-statements and automatic payments. Clients that do not set up automatic payments or opt-out of e-statements will be billed a $10 fee.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, only ACH payment allows for automatic payment of all invoices. Payments for non-recurring invoices made via credit card and manual (non-automatic) payment of recurring invoices via credit card will incur a 3% processing fee.
Want to use two different payment methods? No problem! We have the ability to set recurring monthly invoices to automatically draft via credit card and non-recurring invoices to automatically draft via ACH payment. That way, all invoices will be automatically drafted, and you’ll avoid any processing fees or manual payment fees.
How do I set up auto-payments?
We would love to have a 15 minute screen share with Ally to assist in setting up Automatic Payments and reviewing the Billing Portal for the first time, you can schedule that HERE.
Why do my invoices look different?
We have two types of invoices, but you can view all and pay for all invoices via our portal at https://allyadvantage.connectboosterportal.com/.
1) MRC – Monthly Recurring Invoices. These invoices will begin with “MRC”. They are for monthly, or annual, services.
- Invoices are broken out by site/location.
- Inside each site/location, we subtotal your bill by category.
- Categories are Voice & Fax Services, Internet Services, and Managed & Proactive Services.
- Usage totals by telephone number are also included, if you need additional details on Voice statistics you can visit https://pbx.allyadvantage.com/portal/.
- For Fax or Cellular usage details or questions, please open a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) INV – Non-Recurring Invoices
- These invoices are for purchases & remote or onsite support tickets, and they begin with “INV”. They are billed per site location, but that still ties into your main account to view all billing via a single login.
Where’s my discount?
Our new invoices do not show discounts; it only shows the final pricing. You may refer to your quote on service items to confirm your discount.
Hourly labor discounts are applied the same way – you only see the final pricing, but you can visit https://allyadvantage.com/faq-items/rates/ to view our rates and discounts.
If you have any questions on your pricing or discounts, please call our billing department at (256) 740-3979 or chat online at allyadvantage.com during business hours, you can also open a ticket anytime by emailing email@example.com.
What are my options for Multi-Site billing?
We can set up your multi-site billing to invoicing separately or as a single invoice, your preference. If you want to auto-pay with different payment accounts, we must set up the billing separately. However, the wonderful thing is no matter which way you need the billing set up, you can access all your billing and payments with a single login.
When are late fees applied?
If payment is not received within fourteen (14) days from the due date of the invoice, a late fee will be assessed at 3% of the balance, or the highest rate permitted by law, monthly until the account is brought current.